Thursday, November 6, 2014

My oh my...


...do I ever have a lot to catch up on! 

I've been neglecting the blog a bit lately. Well, I wouldn't really call it neglecting, more like, I've been missing it dearly and why can't I get by on only 5 hours of sleep so that I can blog before Smaug wakes up kind of neglecting. I've been trying to tweak my daily schedule and lately blogging has taken the hit. I could go all cliche right now with "there's never enough time" and "if only I had more hours in the day," but I'll spare you the doldrum pity party. Just know I've dearly missed this little page of mine, and all of you that do me the honor of stopping on by. 


So, while I slowly begin sifting through the hundreds of pictures I've taken over the last few weeks, which include Oswin's First Birthday, my parent's trip to visit us here in SwitzerFrance, a day in Chamonix, and the like, I'll leave you with some pictures from last weekend's Thoiry Sunday Market. It's been too hot for October/November, but the temperatures are finally dipping into the 50s and dare I say upper 40s, so we're finally get a bit of the leaf show that fall promises. I really miss my fall and winter coats, so if we could just hurry this show up mother nature I'd be much obliged. 


Until then I'll keep drinking tea and pretending that's it cold in our house. 

A la prochaine friends...

Honey 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Everything is so green :) What a great looking market.

    ReplyDelete