Monday, October 25, 2010

Thoiry Sunday Market...


I don't have too many pictures from yesterday's Sunday market, because quite frankly, I was a little depressed after the Phillies Game 6 loss, and just not quite in my usual picture snapping mood. However I was feeling very uberly-french dressed for the outing, so there's that.


The Dracula clouds were out in full-force to cheer me up...



As were the cows....


And of course this guy...

It was a rainy and grey Sunday, just what I needed. We spent the day relaxing, sipping on some Laphroaig islay single malt scotch whisky, and noshing on Sunday brunch foods like Samosas, acra, poulet, bread, cheese, olives and fresh veg. In addition to all this, Dan surprised me with a viewing of "IronMan 2" and some NFL football. Nothing cheers me up more than a little Sunday awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. You do look French!
    sipping whisky, eating, watching Robert Downey Jr and NFL is awesome!

    ReplyDelete