Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life lately.

 
Sleep schedules are being conquered, as well as bronchitis.

 
Snow is thawing.

 
Our favorite self-proclaimed "third wheel" is embarking on new and exciting adventures, and we're trying to soak up as much time with our dear JimmyDegs as we can before he officially leaves his five and half year expat-francophile existence in the dust.


Sweet new french vintage finds were found.
 

Green juice was drunk in mass quantities.


Re-reading "The Walking Dead" never gets old.


Lots of tea, redecorating and relaxing.


Lots and lots and lots of cheese at both our house and Le Refuge de Florimont.

It's been harder getting back to our life in SwitzerFrance than I had thought it would it, probably because I was in the US for so long. I really needed this week to just get reacquainted with life here, as well as to get reacquainted with this house. Which would also explain my need to completely redecorate the second floor (first floor by french standards). One thing is for sure, my french has gone to complete merde in my time away. Food shopping last week marks the first time in years that I've been nervous holding small conversations with cashiers and neighbors. It'll take some time, but I know it will come back to me.


Luckily I picked up these two old french textbooks at The Book Trader in Philly over the holidays, so I'm excited to jump back in to the linguistics game.

But not today, today is for catching up on my zombie comics. After all, it is Sunday.

A la prochaine friends...

Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment