Saturday, November 30, 2013

How I spent Black Friday.

 
I spent the holiday between Thanksgiving and Christmas, otherwise known as Black Friday in the United States, in the absolute best way I know how:
 
I went for a (short) run on the mountain.
I snuggled with my Little Miss.
I drank coffee and watched College Football with the love of my life.
I practiced Bikram Yoga.
I ate a lot of leftovers with a nice glass of French wine.  
I wore pyjamas most of the day.
 
I know we're on the other side of the ocean and there's no way I could have made it to Target at 4 AM (or, dare I say, 5 PM on Thanksgiving...vomit) even if I had wanted to. But honestly I'm so glad to be away from all that hubbub. I don't care how much I could have saved on something I probably don't need, there's no way I'd have spent "Black Friday" in any other way.  
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment