Monday, January 23, 2012

Lunch in Pisa.


A quick post before we head out to dinner. And is there anything better to talk about when in Italy than what you ate for lunch? (Only if the answer is: "what you ate for dinner", am I right?) So here it is, my gratuitous pizza post for the day at our favorite pizza place in Pisa.


So, not only is this what we had for lunch today, but it's also what we had for dinner last night. From what we can tell about this place is that it is pretty much all locals, because everytime we've eaten there we've been the only ones speaking english in the whole place, and everyone seems to know each other. The staff is really nice too, and they haven't seemed to mind us bastardizing the Italian language either.

(I think the effort we're putting in is palpable.)


The other cool thing about this place?


They serve Coca-Cola on tap. Right with the beer. Two beer taps, one Coke tap.


This fact was awesome enough for me to order a soda, which is big for me because I don't drink soda. It still tasted like every other Coke I've had in my past-soda drinking life, however, this one was much more fun.

And with that, we're off to dinner.

(No pizza tonight, I swear.)

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment