Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will run for beer, cheese and brats: Part Trois


Following the Jungfrau Marathon, there were of course festivities! Once we got a beer and some brats/frites in Doc's tummy, he was good to go to get festive with his fellow marathoners...


Ricollllllaaaaa...


Schweiz colorguard?


Post-race, we hopped back on the cogwheel train and headed back down to Wengen...


After everyone in the house had showered and recovered a bit from the day (because hey, it's damn hard work being a supporter - I came home with a cowbell ringing injury myself!), we lit a party bomb, and we feasted.


Some of us feasted more than others. And aren't good at sharing.


"Leave me alone I'm starving!"

Demain: Hiking in the Jungfrau/Wengen area...

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

1 comment:

  1. Eh! All these photos are making me totes jelly! Very cool, yo!

    jordan
    JordanDibb.com

    ReplyDelete