Friday, December 28, 2012

Yoga Trip to Philly...

 
I was fortunate enough to teach my first and second Bikram yoga classes at Bikram Yoga Philadelphia last week before heading out (mid)west, and am so thankful for having had the opportunity. There's just something so magical and wonderful about that studio, and despite the fact that I only am able to practice there once or twice a year, I continue to receive more support and mentorship there than from any other studio in the world. I feel so thankful to be a part of the Bikram Yoga Philly family, even if I'm kind of like the long lost cousin.


I stayed in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Philly, Old City, and despite nervously and anxiously studying my dialogue, I was able to venture out to some of my favorite spots in the city, and was able to catch up with some great friends in the process.


By Friday Doc was done working in North Jersey, and was able to join in on the Philly fun.
 
{Federal Donuts}
 
 
We also got to spend a rare day off just traipsing around the city, which is something I dearly miss about my hometown...
 
{My favorite park in the city, Washington Square...}
 
{Thrifting}
 
 
...but more on that tomorrow.
 
Right now there's a football game going on out in the street, and they may be in need of an instigator, er, I mean, ref.
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment