Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The last of the bump shots.

{38 weeks and 2 days}
 
If you remember last weekend I was promised nachos, and wouldn't you know that the bump formerly known as Homekid obliged in waiting to appear so that mama could enjoy them.
 
{Cat eye glasses: flea market find, Shirt: Hard Tail (non-maternity), Leggings: ASOS Soft Touch Maternity, Scarf: Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton (old), Shoes: Nike (old)}
 
 
On Saturday we headed out for what would unknowingly be our last week of bump shot pictures...
 
{Our neighbor's hoof collection...is just as creepy as it sounds and looks...}
 
 
...and some thrifting. I'm so glad we were able to get out to the second hand store before Oswin's arrival, because we scored an amazing teal velvet and wooden ottoman to compliment our Eames rocker in the nursery, a kitschy-folksy mountain painting for the nursery, and an armoire for Doc, all for under 50 euros (with delivery).   
 
 
We also spent a little time walking around Centre Thoiry...
 
 
...and checking out the World War I monument. It was my favorite weather: cool and grey, with Dracula clouds over the Jura. I was so tired from being on my feet all day, but I just didn't want to go home.


But home we went, because there were nachos to be had and college football to be watched. Come Sunday we had no idea that we'd be heading to the hospital that night, 10 days before our due date. I wasn't even positive that my water had broken while we were driving over to the hospital, but apparently not everyone is a "gusher." At least Oswin let me get to halftime of the Eagles/Giants game, I appreciate that little one.   
 
Next up, our first week with Oswin.
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment