Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A CERN photo-op.


Today I took Beerbaumer to CERN for the first time...


...and had the opportunity to knock something off of my CERN To-Do List...


...get a picture on the magnet! Doc always gets embarrased when I tell him I want a picture on the magnet, as every visiting student and tour group climb up there and take a picture like they're the first people to do so. Doc was in a meeting while Beerbaumer and I took our touristy must-do-pictures, so take that!  


Oh and we had the opportunity to sit in on a colloqium as well!


And I found myself in an even more surprising place than the top of the magnet - on a digital slideshow on a board for the CERN Photography Club! Big in Meyrin, yep that's me!

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment