Monday, February 13, 2012

Wandering in Pisa, Italy.


Have I mentioned before that Pisa is one of my favorite cities in Europe, if not my favorite? I think Doc feels the same way after a conversation we had over apertivos at Bazeel on this most recent trip to the city that boasts a lot more than just an architectural blunder turned famously infamous.


We like Pisa so much so that we've even had the discussion of "where else in Europe could we see ourselves living," and Pisa, so far, would be the frontrunner.


Maybe it's the fact that I've never seen a place where more people ride bikes and scooters than drive cars...


...or the fact that I'm a real sucker for sweet graffiti...


...and little windy streets...


...but there's just something about Pisa that makes Doc and I feel right at home.


And I almost got through this whole post without putting up a picture of the tower...


...so close!

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

2 comments:

  1. We have driven past Pisa several times but never stopped to visit. Since you like it so much we will have to plan a trip there so we have time to explore it fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to Pisa since they have the tower and all, and it's actually not to terribly far from me, about six hours I think, but now I really really want to go. It's got the Honey D. seal of approval! :)

    ReplyDelete